How Intentional Habits Can Rescue Your Day
We all want to feel happier, less stressed, and more confident. When we continuously feel discouraged, frustrated, and powerless, it’s hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel. That’s why I strongly believe in and support women building intentional habits into their daily life. I know from experience the difference it makes. It’s about consciously making better choices which, in turn, help you to be more proactive with your life and emotions.
Doing something intentional each day, supports your mindset and overall well-being. It slowly shifts you from a place of disconnect, hopelessness, and overwhelm, to feeling uplifted, proud, and energized. It can be as simple as calling a friend or waking up earlier than usual.
Personally, I’m horrible at planning and sticking to goals so it truly takes going the extra mile for me to create and live out daily intentional habits. But I do my best! I do it because it makes my entire day, and life, better.
It’s helped me become more…
· Organized (Still a work in progress here)
Right about now you may be thinking, yes! That's how I want to feel! Click here to grab my free guide "Go From Stressed to Refreshed With These Super Simple Habits" to get started down that path.
Our daily habits, good or bad, determine our emotions, behavior, and actions throughout the day. Over time, you’ll notice a shift that helps your health, mindset, & overall wellness. You can’t always control what comes your way, but having intentional positive habits built into your day strengthens you from the inside out. It changes your attitude, energy, and outlook.
Don’t waste time and energy on things that work against you, the habits that don’t serve you well. They have no positive purpose. They can actually be harmful and cause anxiety, discouragement, self-doubt…. What habits are steering and directing your day? What ripple effect is it causing?
How to develop habits that rescue your day….
· Make yourself a priority. The more you pour into you, the better you are for those around you. It’s not just important, it’s
· Pay attention to how you talk to yourself. I always remind myself how God would talk to me. If it’s not kind then I need to
· Don’t look to others for happiness or validation. That’s Gods job.
· Add one habit at a time & give it a full 30 days. Be patient with yourself.
· Plan for obstacles. Make a “What if this happens” list.
· Find what works for you. Your day doesn’t have to look like anyone else’s.
· Be flexible. Being too strict on yourself can cause anxiousness and stress.
· Stop and think….is this worth my time. How does it make you feel? Is it helping or harming?
· Share your plan with someone for accountability
If you're ready to dive in but need a little help and guidance, click here to find out how we can work together and help you design a life full of confidence, peace, & freedom.
Remember to take care of you.
If you're not filling your own cup, you can't pour into others.